Author Topic: CPR Playfield PRE ORDER rules and changes  (Read 3604 times)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Re: CPR Playfield PRE ORDER rules and changes
« on: November 25, 2014, 06:51:45 AM »

Skateball and Medusa have full lists - but not yet started. The idea behind the new pre order system is to adhere to the specified timeframe. These titles will be merged back into the pre order list when they can be guaranteed to be completed within 18 months.

Members can specify if they want to have their playfield shipped to APR - it will be cheaper if sent in bulk. There are other options we can look at. The shipping for Paragon and space Invaders will be much more than a standard playfield.

Thanks for following up Nino, I'm glad to hear they're still planning on making those playfields. I don't quite understand CPR's new structure though. If Medusa and Skateball have full lists but manufacture can't be guaranteed within the next 18 months so they don't go on the official pre order page. Then does this mean that the intention is to bump these games in favour of other new games on the page which do not yet have full lists? Hopefully it all becomes clear soon.

I don't like their attitude
I have bought most of their playfield, only bailed once, High Speed
Most of this run seemed to be seconds, I don't see why we should be forced to buy imperfect stock
Are you talking about the pre order playfields Pete or other playfields offered for sale? I must be missing something here.