Author Topic: My wife caught me cheating but is it really cheating???  (Read 470 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Cheating when you're only up against yourself is not cheating in my book. I have been known to reset the odd game after a crappy first ball, but after some amazing last ball come backs on some games, I've started to leave it alone even if the first ball is a SDTM - you never know when that "magic" ball is going to happen.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline MrMaloo

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock NSW
I don't do it for the fact that it's what pinball is all about . You have your good games and your bad .

Yes hate it when the kids press the Start button while you're having a good game . Hate it even more when they start a game , have a bad ball and just walk away leaving the pin running mid-game ..  ^.^   which is why my #1 rule to the kids is : you can play them whenever you want BUT if you start a game you have to finish it !!! .

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
I don't do it for the fact that it's what pinball is all about . You have your good games and your bad .

Yes hate it when the kids press the Start button while you're having a good game . Hate it even more when they start a game , have a bad ball and just walk away leaving the pin running mid-game ..  ^.^   which is why my #1 rule to the kids is : you can play them whenever you want BUT if you start a game you have to finish it !!! .

I invoke the same rule when kids start to play any pinball machine, but they never listen and always leave a machine on ball 2 or 3 or whatever, and the machine just keeps running around in circles which shits me to tears.  I have learnt, never set a machine to 5 balls for teenagers, their attention span is apx 2 balls if u are lucky.lol  ^&^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline FreePlay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lewisham, Sydney
Cheating when you're only up against yourself is not cheating in my book. I have been known to reset the odd game after a crappy first ball, but after some amazing last ball come backs on some games, I've started to leave it alone even if the first ball is a SDTM - you never know when that "magic" ball is going to happen.

+1 ^^^

Offline braddo

• Forum Posts:
I never reset a game, never did it in the arcade so I won't do it now. I give myself limited credits when I play so every ball counts, and sometimes that last ball wins you the credit which can be real satisfying, and resetting also ruins the chance of scoring a scabs. <.>
WTB (or possibly trade) - 1980 Stern ALI

Offline mildflame

• Forum Posts:
  • Barossa Valley
    • Mildflame.com
when I do bad on my first ball i try harder naturally on the rest, it has made me a better player (So I say)
Check out my website: http://mildflame.blogspot.com.au
Happy reading!

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
With a game like Getaway, one good ball is all you might get, so make the most of it! A bad start does not mean you can't make a good score.