Author Topic: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos  (Read 26997 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2012, 06:10:50 PM »
* Report re Timezone Surfers *

X Men Pro - very dirty playfield after only 3 or so weeks of heavy play. Flippers are weakish, and are down about 40 percent of power compared to when machine was new when I played it the first day it was unboxed. Game has probably had 3,000 games and I was amazed today that flippers have weakened so quickly ?

AC/DC PRO - very dirty playfield. Management still havent cleaned after repeated requests for 4 weeks.

TRON and TRANSFORMERS - playfields need a clean. Both machines require flipper kits. Still hasnt been done after repeated requests over a 4 week period. Games are virtually not worth playing because flippers are to weak to reach top playfield with any shots.

NOTE -Leaving pinball machines like this gives the pinball industry a black eye cause people walk away thinking thats a piss weak game to play and its very unsatisfying to play a game that has such weak flippers. No fun in it whatsoever, cant get multiball, cant make any shots etc. No fun at all.

I have asked the Manager in writing again, for the 6th or 7th time to attend to these machines. Even gave them Beaky's details if they dont know how to change out a flipper kit. One tech I spoke to said they didnt know how to do it  @.@. Maybe they might ring Andy, or maybe it will stay hopeless for another 3 months.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 06:12:40 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !