Author Topic: Introduce myself & my collection.  (Read 1532 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Introduce myself & my collection.
« on: July 25, 2009, 08:40:14 PM »
Best thing about pinball is when new mates (pinballers) come over and play the machines or vice a versa.
I recently went to Adelaide and visited two locals.Both collectors had great machines.One had the best monsterbash,pub champ,scared stiff,junkyard,twilight and a few others that were in MINT MINT MINT condition. I know my eyes lit up when i walked in to his cave of treasures.

The other bloke had a Circus Voltaire that was that good it would make a grown man cry with jelousy...and his monsterbash....i said "wheres the new box it just came out of".....thats what makes this hobby so great....seeing other guys/gals with sweet machines....and seeing them smile when u walk in and say "you bastard"...."I want it"....and they say..."NOOOOPPPPP...not for sale....where will I find one like that again"...!!!!...you then frown and say "good question"....... !!! "but lets play a few games....and grab a cold beer".............yes, a great hobby.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !