Author Topic: Homepin now shipping LICENCED Hankin cocktail tables!!  (Read 49677 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Is there a way to preorder a machine with the -5V option, with or without the under cab lighting? Or maybe a replacement powersupply that the end user can swap in to include this voltage? Definitely my preference, as I have a lot of older boards, I would like to be able to use them all if I was to buy one of your cabinets.

Absolutely - for (about?) $25 extra we would custom screen a power supply and rewire the cabinet to include -5V to the JAMMA  connector.

You would need to talk to an agent to discuss the final buy price as that isn't my responsibility - the final sell price is between the buyer and agent.

I currently have agents in Melbourne, Brisbane and Townsville and I am looking for agents in other states - speak up if interested but you need to commit to a 20' container of machines (36 units).

Please email me directly if anyone wants more details sales@homepin.com
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:55:20 PM by Homepin »
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re:
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2014, 02:34:39 PM »
Is the Vic distributor a member on here.? I have a few referrals backing up

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
Re:
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2014, 04:17:18 PM »
Is the Vic distributor a member on here.? I have a few referrals backing up

Patience Grasshopper - all will be revealed soon......still putting the final seal on the deal with a distributor... <..>

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
hopefully all the dealers stick to a recommended retail price.

like Hyundai does etc $14,990 drive away. or $3,400 drive away for your arcade machine or whatever realistic price the market will pay for a top quality product .....what ever, it makes the pricing very very similar across the dealership range and no one undercuts the next bloke down to nothing so in the end the product still has margin and will be worth stocking for all agents. I like the way you are forcing agents to distributors n not nicking sales from your local distributor nertwork like JJP has.

Stern/AMD use a similar policy and its good cause it sends you to your local distributor. Then because price is a given at a already affordable deal, all u need now is good service.

its coming together nicely Mike.

bretto
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
The ball race fans fitted up with insulation and the correct plug:

Even though each power supply we are using has inbuilt EMI/RFI filtering we are also using a high quality fully metal encased filter straight after the mains switch, here they are fitted up with the correct connectors ready for final assembly of the power supply unit:

« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 09:28:06 PM by Homepin »

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
I have been in Australia for a couple of weeks so I haven't been "hands on" in that time and so no recent updates. I do have some details of the monitor that we will be building ourselves in house.

It will end up looking "similar" to this one with the metal case and mounting flanges, industrial rack mount style.

It is an industry standard 19" - 4:3 aspect monitor. The metalwork will all be stainless steel housing a genuine Philips/LG LED glass screen. The contrast and viewing angle of this new generation LED backed glass is amazing. This picture doesn't do it justice.

Some drawings of the metalwork

We are using an input board that has both VGA and DVI inputs so these monitors will be usable for many other applications as well as these tables.

These will be available for seperate purchase BUT I have no idea of price at this early stage. More info when I get some samples together in the next week or so. For those asking about CRT I have to report that CRT is DEAD!!! Simply no longer available.

At this stage there are three containers of these tables shipping as soon as I can complete them. One each to Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne.

Still available for NSW and SA at this stage.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 04:33:47 AM by Homepin »

Offline Dann36

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Hi

Maybe you have already advised this and I have just overlooked it but since your building the monitor in house, will it have the timings stored for the older horizontal scan rates 15/24K so all the old games can be connected without having to use a converter?

Thanks
Daniel

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
I'm having huge problems accessing AP - maybe it's the "Great Firewall of China" who knows?

Anyway here are a few update pics. The first is the raw plastic form that we are making in our vacuum forming machine for the monitor bezel - it will be trimmed out on the new CNC router table being delivered this week.

The second pic is the first proto of the power supply unit - all mains is kept inside this box for safety reasons. The finished item has a slightly different lid and we are assembling 120 of them at the moment.

The third pic is a sample metal part produced by the combination of metal forming dies for the coin mechanism mount. There are still a few issues with the dies and they are being tweaked at the moment. All should be right to go sometime this week.

more to come if I can upload them.......

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
Some more:

A very small view of the 250 legs back from the powder coaters and ready to go...the assembled volume control panels and our rebuilt power supplies ready to assemble into the power supply units.

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
The volume control panels shown earlier being assembled:

Offline dealers choice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock, N.S.W
Love all the pics and info, They are going to be bullet proof. great stuff Mike.
I'm not cranky, I just want MORE pins!

Offline Daring33

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • South Australia
Homepin,

I have an original Hankin stored at my cousins that came out on the wrong end of a pub fight, I was wondering if you were considering making individual parts available so those of us can finish off our original tables?

I am enjoying seeing all of the updates, they are going to look great.

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
I am looking at "perhaps" supplying the cabinet in flat pack form???

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
We screened the serial number plates onto 0.5mm aluminium sheet and I took the liberty of numbering the first two. I'm not a fan of "special" serial numbers but for this project 0001 is my own table and 0002 will be David Hankins.

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
For those interested in a table I have three containers heading to Australia that we are building right now. I expect them to be available in about 6 to 8 weeks. I will release more details about where you can find them when a few details have been firmed up.

The power supplies are about half assembled at this point: