Author Topic: why is this place a ghost town??  (Read 1585 times)

Offline tonyt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: why is this place a ghost town??
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2011, 09:13:47 PM »
What a toxic post by the OP, good riddance I say

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2011, 10:38:27 PM »
 ^&^. How can we go on without poodlebob AP is surely done for  &^&

If people don't like it don't post I really wish I had the free time to read every post each day let alone start stupid threads to stir the pot.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2011, 10:43:53 PM »
^&^. How can we go on without poodlebob AP is surely done for  &^&

If people don't like it don't post I really wish I had the free time to read every post each day let alone start stupid threads to stir the pot.

Well it wasn't exactly a clever, well thought out plot to bring AP down!!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2011, 10:50:03 PM »
^&^. How can we go on without poodlebob AP is surely done for  &^&

Well it wasn't exactly a clever, well thought out plot to bring AP down!!

i bet it had the effect he wanted, every one going off at him whilst him and his mates behind the computer got the laugh they wanted after 4 pages of shite, if we really wanted to have pissed him off we would have deleted the thread from word go so he didnt get any satisfaction. seems to me we played into his hands. this thread is a waste of space. the replys  rediculas, and every one is better than that, ps im no saying this to make any one angry, id like to never see this thread appear as taking up all the recent post down the bottom of the page. it doesnt do the site good for a newbie looking at this site seeing the recent post being this garbage. thats the effect he wanted and thats the effect this post had
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 10:51:56 PM by Olivia_jason »

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2011, 11:49:24 PM »
i bet it had the effect he wanted, every one going off at him whilst him and his mates behind the computer got the laugh they wanted after 4 pages of shite, if we really wanted to have pissed him off we would have deleted the thread from word go so he didnt get any satisfaction. seems to me we played into his hands. this thread is a waste of space. the replys  rediculas, and every one is better than that, ps im no saying this to make any one angry, id like to never see this thread appear as taking up all the recent post down the bottom of the page. it doesnt do the site good for a newbie looking at this site seeing the recent post being this garbage. thats the effect he wanted and thats the effect this post had

Maybe he had his desired effect - if so, then I pity him and his little lurking buddies. Frankly, we chose not to delete the thread or ban him initially, as Nino and I suspected he would get himself told - and he did, by all the support shown by members.

If a couple of newbies see this, I think the positive member responses should be enough for them.

While he is on holidays now and no longer welcome, the thread does not need to remain. I'll discuss with Nino and we'll probably delete it, although we don't like to do that.

Locked for the moment, but I do take this opportunity to thank all the members who showed their support, it was appreciated by Nino and I very much.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”