Author Topic: Any Freddy owners / experts?  (Read 292 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Any Freddy owners / experts?
« on: January 15, 2009, 08:25:17 PM »
Hey all,

Long Story , but my mate got ripped off with a Freddy ( overpaid massively ) , he was a dick and realises it and I would like to help him out - it appears to have a lot of issues and I dont know this machine at all, so just for starters......

The game seems to 'auto' fire the ball from the shooter lane, the game asks you to shoot the ball into the 'boiler room' but by the time you grab the shooter rod and pull it back the game has already moved the diverter and auto shot the ball out onto the general playfield. This may well be right , but it seems a little odd. You get 2 seconds and then the ball is auto-fired- EVERY ball.

The Claw Save isnt working - you light CLAW and press the claw button on the right of the cabinet and ( from memory ) a light tells you you have pressed the button ( or claw flashes ) but the Claw doesnt move. It moves mechanically easily when you have the PF lifted. Could it be as simple as the diode on the coil?

Thats all for starters

Thansk in advance

DW Drums rule !

Offline silverball

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Any Freddy owners / experts?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 10:27:18 PM »
Each ball is manually plunged into play, hitting the multi ball( yellow target,left hand side above left sling ) will cause another ball to be automatically plunged into play.
Once all claw letters are lit, you can use second button to use claw save.........C L A  W flashes as a "timer", approx 5 seconds that you can reuse the claw save until the claw letters extinguish and the claw save button cannot be used again.........if that makes sense.

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Re: Any Freddy owners / experts?
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 10:34:39 PM »
Each ball is manually plunged into play, hitting the multi ball( yellow target,left hand side above left sling ) will cause another ball to be automatically plunged into play.
Once all claw letters are lit, you can use second button to use claw save.........C L A  W flashes as a "timer", approx 5 seconds that you can reuse the claw save until the claw letters extinguish and the claw save button cannot be used again.........if that makes sense.

Thanks for that info ,

So obviously this machine has an issue in that it auto ejects EVERY ball EVERY time.

And the CLAW - OK , I took the flash of ( word ) Claw to be that it thought we had depressed the button but it didnt move the claw, so the issue could still be the switch itself then.

Cheers

DW Drums rule !