Author Topic: 1555 VIEWS SO FAR FOR VOYAGER STAR TREK MACHINE !  (Read 214 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
1555 VIEWS SO FAR FOR VOYAGER STAR TREK MACHINE !
« on: August 29, 2011, 10:28:20 PM »
I did a quick search on my Star Trek Arcade Game movie/clip I stuck on youtube with Beaky doing the commentary (dont leave ya day job).

Its got 1555 views which I thought was heaps for a machine that aint that well known. The closet Trekkies of the world are many I guess.  %.%

Anyway, if ya havent seen the video, its below. (Also, the machine has a 38 inch chasis monitor and I have never seen a bigger one anywhere, except maybe a Sega rally machine but I am not sure that even they are this big ?. The monitor weighs a ton and interestingly, the colours for a 2002 model are still very crisp etc. I am certain that if I get Beaky (Andy) to replace a few bits n pieces on the chasis, it will be even better again which would be even more colourful n vivid).   My 20 month old son Hunter, loves playing this shoot em up game. I love watching him kill the Borg.  %.% %.%  ^^^ (bottom link is a pinny video we made too of apx 30 pins).

http://www.youtube.com/user/caveoftreasures

Brett
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 10:33:01 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
Re: 1555 VIEWS SO FAR FOR VOYAGER STAR TREK MACHINE !
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 10:37:06 PM »
time to sell,while good advertising ^^^
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline pinballheaven

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 11:19:04 PM »
Brett,

I think Andy did a great job on the video work!!

Great line up of pins and diverse titles as well  ^^^

Jeff

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 03:49:13 PM »
time to sell,while good advertising ^^^

If my wife had her way, she would love me to sell every pinball machine plus the Star Trek Machine. But they are all keepers, well for the next year or two.
One day i just might get the shits n sell everything and go round the world or buy something. never say never but i think i will keep everything.  ^^^
The star trek machine is the only one in australia so i might get good money for it, but i would have to look for a fellow trekky who is also a devoted space nut.
It also takes up alot of room so someone with a huge loungeroom and easy wife need only apply.  %.%

I have added more titles since the video but have to update my collection list plus do another video, but this time with my new video cam instead of beakys ancient one. @.@   "live long n prosper whilst collecting pinball"   %.% %.% %.%

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !