Author Topic: $48 or $70 per week. New Pinball machine - Stern  (Read 797 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: $48 or $70 per week. New Pinball machine - Stern
« on: June 29, 2012, 11:20:42 PM »
We are doing it already,Contact Joe at KJWHF Amusement hire he has arranged a deal with a finance company for new Sterns

yes, knew that was the case, but Joe shld be getting Bruce from AMD to do something similar for people over this side of Australia. ?

The reason I raised the topic is that it was for members who didnt want to part with money upfront but could do a finance deal.
Usually, the finance companies will add up to a 5 percent flat rate fee on top plus a reasonable interest rate. Finance from a store perspective is actually very easy to get, and companies like GE etc are really only used by the desperate. Rates have come down alot also, and companies like HSBC and others like them love to take on business for products in the 6 to 10 grand price bracket.

Its a great option for anyone who wants a NIB STERN without having to be rich to start off with.

Ferengi rule number 7 of the Rules of Acquisition - dont spend your own capital, but borrow against it at a low rate.lol  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !