Author Topic: U.S. MAIL TAKES FOREVER TO DELIVER MY ORDER  (Read 994 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Re: U.S. MAIL TAKES FOREVER TO DELIVER MY ORDER
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 01:12:53 AM »
I have 45 days to lodge a paypal dispute.
I will wait until tomorrow before I lodge a dispute.

Other than some 5 volt regs and fuse holders I can get every thing else over night locally and my local supplier is now price matching 95% of the components with same quality or better quality parts.

If my local supplier can't ship it overnight I am given a date when it will arrive (2 to 5 days, depending on what country it has to come from) and it arrives on the  stated date like clock work.

I am just not happy that Great plains wont even make an enquire about the parcel. I was told by great plains to check with my local post office, when I asked aus post they told me that the sender needs to enquire with U.S. mail.

A few weeks ago I ordered a new de-soldering station from the UK. I paid $35 for the shipping (5kg) I ordered it on a Thursday and i arrived on the Monday. Now thats fast.

Since June I have gone through just over $1000 worth  of electronic components so It's not worth while playing the waiting game.

As far as i am concerned the only time I will ever order something that has to be sent via U.S. mail is because I cant get it locally.

I have a business to  run and i can't afford to play she loves me, she loves me not with a postal service.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 01:16:58 AM by beaky »
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)