Author Topic: Stern Announces - Game Of Thrones  (Read 26773 times)

Offline andypinboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW
Re: Stern Announces - Game Of Thrones
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2015, 01:06:17 PM »
What has happened to the universe?  Die hard Stern fans turning on GOT, and Stern bashers coming to GOT's defence! *!@
This event was a prophesy being one of the seven signs of the end of the word! !*!

Yes, gameplay is the most important thing.  I still look at Tron and think that it looks like a boring playfield, yet it is a fun playing 'flow' game.

Ha ha ha..just when you thought the world was in order...

my point really is that its a normal run of the mill Stern game... why anyone expects anything else is beyond me

Game is excellent n Stern hits nother home run. Every machine Stern makes is awesume. I cn say this cause SR told me on facebook n he would never lie to his number one facebook friend.

Nyone who says otherwise is just a hater who just cant afford nice things and deffinately duzzent work hard enough like me. LOL.

Haters need to wash there mouth and tounge out with soap or sum other solevant like spray n wipe for speaking such saccraledge against all that is Stern holey.

Go team Stern. Exciting end times ahead.

ROFL  %.%  I think the universe is safe after all.

Tron is a good eg though - I hate it to look at, pixilated printed crap - but it plays great. So maybe GOT will play okay. Definitely can't see many Aussies paying $8k upwards for one given current looks.
I enjoy Porsche, Gibson LPs, Bally-Williams & learning about pinball maintenance & restoration.