Aussie Pinball Forums > Nucore

New Picture

(1/2) > >>

Chuck:

This is a shot of our last sub-system that we need to finish, the nucore options menu.  It's well on it's way and may be done sooner than I expected.  It's a good shot of the autographs too =)

PinWiz:
I am going to assume that is a LCD flat panel? I haven't played on Nucore with an LCD (duh!) but the flat image appears that it takes away from it. Does it really or is it the picture? Either way it is nice to here it might be done sooner than expected.  #*# #*# #*#

Strangeways:

Looks great, Chuck  #*#

I love the signatures ! You will just have to patent the panel !

Pinball Fixers:
WOW!!! Good work Chuck!!

--- Quote from: PinWiz on October 09, 2008, 02:14:49 PM ---I am going to assume that is a LCD flat panel? I haven't played on Nucore with an LCD (duh!) but the flat image appears that it takes away from it. Does it really or is it the picture? Either way it is nice to here it might be done sooner than expected.  #*# #*# #*#

--- End quote ---

I think it's just the angle of the photo, and not what you would see normally... But it does look like it's a flat panel... the 90 degree corners on the reflection give it away! (look for the dark grey background)

After having a look at a non-working EP1 today, I may need this system sooner rather than later... lol

Chuck:
The pictures don't do it justice, ask Mark.  Everyone loves the LCD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version