Aussie Pinball Forums > Nucore

Hi Everyone

(1/2) > >>

Chuck:
Please feel free to use this forums to ask questions, post suggestions, and comments on all things Nucore.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Nucore:

NUCORE is a drop-in replacement for the original Williams Pinball 2000* computer system. Many people love the Pinball 2000 system but have never purchased one due to the lack of replacement parts. The Prism card, which is a key component of the system, is extremely rare and very expensive if you can find one. The NUCORE system works using standard off-the-shelf and inexpensive computer parts. The games play just like they did with the original hardware only better. The NUCORE system provides much smoother animation than the original. NUCORE is much more efficient at registering switch hits than the original. NUCORE will also allow you to do things you never thought possible with your machine.

pinnies4me:
Welcome Chuck!

Regards,
Nick

Creech:
Sounds great Chuck. Keep the updates coming.

Chuck:
Right now we're spending all our time preparing the code for expo.  I worked on my RFM and fixed two playfield issues and my SWE1 is nearly perfect.  I think it only has about 100 plays on it.  The hardware is ready at least =)

Strangeways:

Great news for owners of P2000 machines, and also for prospective buyers. Great to hear about developments like this !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version