Author Topic: Men's Health in 2014. Did you know ?  (Read 974 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Men's Health in 2014. Did you know ?
« on: December 01, 2014, 11:00:21 AM »
I have half a dozen AP members all in the same boat as me, right now. We talk and help each other out.

I watched a doco about men in Family Law Court and sadly 25 men per week committ suicide because they can't see their kids. It a failure at Stste and Federal level that treats the man like he has no rights.
Most men are offered a poultry every 2nd weekend arrangement with a take it or leave it arrangement.
There is no equality in the family law court I can tell you that from a 12 months experience dealing with feminists who view men as Hitlers etc.

Don't get me wrong, the family court has a important job to do but I haven't seen any equality or fairness in all my travels. One rule for one sex and different rules for others. We are supposed to have a 50/50 arrangement as a nation, but only if the X agrees. If the woman wants to play hardball you get screwed. Pandering to brats is destroying our kids and our families. Men are made to do supposable anger management causes (because you got the shits when u found the wife sleeping around on you) but the woman isn't required to do any such course although they scream and shout and threaten you if u tell family or friends about the infidelities.

Then you are sent to do a parenting course although u have been a father for almost 28 yrs. but the woman does not have to. The man has to do his drug testing which is Std procedure and Ofcourse you pass, but you guessed it, the other side doesn't turn up etc.

My advice to any man with kids, do your homework and get a male Family Law Court solicitor if u can well before you seperate and try to get to mediation first.
Oh yes that one, men are to do mediation, but the women don't have to.

Men are being kept from their children and as a result we have over 25 male suicides per week due specifically failed policies within the family law courts.

The fight goes on for a lot of us. And like Winston Churchill said, we will never stop fighting !
Our kids are too important to us.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 11:04:39 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Re: Men's Health in 2014. Did you know ?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 11:33:34 AM »
You have to try to keep in contact, even if your ex blocks you

One day your kids will be old enough to make their own choices

Offline vinito

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Kansas City, KS USA
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 07:13:48 PM »
Fortunately I don't speak from firsthand experience other than traffic violations, but in my experience with others, and you'd see it anyway if someone decided to pay attention, is that the court system (in the USA for me but VERY likely everywhere else too) isn't concerned much at all about fairness or justice. It's just another revenue-generating stream for governments.
It follows that since men are still typically the vast majority of breadwinners, the reason things are set up that way is pressuring women to jump through the hoops nets insignificant income since they don't pay for it anyway. So the target is, as usual, the worker with the deposit slips.
The other problem with any government doings is that once you "expose" yourself and your money to their hawk-eyes, they grift you for as much as they can squeeze out of you as long as they can get by with it.
The only answer to it is to truly be destitute, but the depths you need to go to for them to leave you alone are deeper and worser than just being a victim of the grift. Also, it's unfortunate that while unfairly sticking you in prison costs money, there's another grift from private corporations outside the government which makes heavy profits on that, so there's government lobbyists stronger than us lowly citizens pressuring officials to increase prison populations. So being destitute is probably not enough these days to keep the government off your back.

As for being an activist for change, it might be better to follow the money and expose (or threaten to) the grift and corruption for what it is with statistics and similar evidence to a great majority of people for a long time rather than try to make a change on this one issue. This is a very tall order since they are very adept at obfuscating and manipulating the public to keep the status quo. The fight would have to last longer than the general public's attention span, so it has to be re-exposed over and over again until pressure to change is overwhelming. Government has a whole cartel on the payroll already working the opposite side of that, day after day, essentially forever.

Sorry to be so pessimistic, but it's really just realistic. I imagine you are all-out furious, but it would probably take magnitudes more anger than what is in you to keep up the good fight long enough to make a difference.
Of course what I just described should make a ton of people magnitudes more furious that you ever felt.... so much so and long ago enough that this problem should have been nipped long, long ago. The ba$tards are clever.

Comparing them to greased pigs would be an insult to pigs everywhere.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 07:22:49 PM by vinito »
I feel more like I do now than I did when I first got here.

Offline billstats

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • sydney
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 07:29:40 PM »
  yeah , its all hard going when the ex stops you from seeing your kids.
MY missus & i broke up in 2007, & she gave me 12months of grief, she didnt want me to see my son at all anymore ,he was * at the time, but i pushed on through the system ,having togo to court throughout the year.
  It drives you mad what they do to you, but you have to get your s--t together ,& eventually you can see your kids again...... ^.^
bill /sydney /pinballs

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 11:06:53 PM »
Been back in court today.

Had to sue to see my son on his birthday and for Xmas day. What a pathetic system.
Hunters Uncle (my brother) who has seen Hunter everyday of his life isn't allowed to see my son til he does a parenting course. (Put us fingers down ha throat).
But the x wife and any new scumbag thru the door has no such demands placed upon them. Just pathetic.

I hate family law court. The most irresponsible dept on the face of the earth run by be autocrats. Not one sensible rational man insight.
Pray for all the poor kids swept up in this nasty ego controlled mess called common sense.
I have to take anti spew medication when I walk in the building.
The laws of some of these backwards Arabic countries just got more sensible. Lol
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !