Author Topic: AC/DC pinball  (Read 15423 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: AC/DC pinball
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 12:43:41 PM »
ABSOLUTE YUK YUK YUK YUK.

I reckon the artwork everywhere on this pinball looks very cheap n nasty x 100. Colours are just yuk n crappy. Sorry STERN. You got it very wrong again !

The browny red colours of the whole thing remind me of the browny yuk of the Maverick Pinball. The playfield looks dull and the large head looks like shite. Who wants to look at that all day playing pinball. Someone should have looked at the colours on something like a Black Knight 2000, with the nice combinations of red with black n silver.
This AC-DC pin is a massive letdown. It even makes the Rolling Stones machine look good, and that was a disaster. What are STERN doing ?

This is one ugly pinball machine, and will drop in value due to ugliness. The pricing seems way too high.
Stern should design one great game, not a cheap version, with a cheaper version, followed by a cut rate even cheaper version ! 3 models is silly. What about the days where u just released one really well layed out model, which came in one great package. Sorry, but it is just ugly and the whole thing looks cheap.

I have finally decided Stern is doomed for all time. If they have farked up this release, nothing else ever has a chance of getting off the ground. The recent Avatar and Iron Man pins looked way way better. To all the people awaiting this title, u must feel shattered by the ugly'ness. Its a 10 song jukebox for 10 grand with ugly art everywhere.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !