Author Topic: Should I be on AUSSIE STYLE more and not AA...  (Read 2188 times)

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Re: Should I be on AUSSIE STYLE more and not AA...
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2009, 03:07:41 PM »
as said previously I got banned on AA,  **& so I now post on this site only. I've only been here a short while and this place rocks.. #*# $#$ #*#
Why did you get banned?
Never given a reason??? it was probably because I was posting on another arcade forum as well?? anyway its a new year and no need for politics, life is too busy trying to keep up with work, the wife & 3 little kids. $&&

Know how you feel we have three boys; one 3, and twins 1 today!  $^*

happy birthday twins??, 1st birthday parties tend to be great reasons for piss-ups!!
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
Re: Should I be on AUSSIE STYLE more and not AA...
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2009, 03:29:53 PM »
as said previously I got banned on AA,  **& so I now post on this site only. I've only been here a short while and this place rocks.. #*# $#$ #*#
Why did you get banned?
Never given a reason??? it was probably because I was posting on another arcade forum as well?? anyway its a new year and no need for politics, life is too busy trying to keep up with work, the wife & 3 little kids. $&&

Know how you feel we have three boys; one 3, and twins 1 today!  $^*

happy birthday twins??, 1st birthday parties tend to be great reasons for piss-ups!!

who said we needed a reason ??