Author Topic: Playfield Full Protection Product with Photos !  (Read 32075 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
So it's not actually stuck down?

That was going to be my question, how the hell would you manage to stick down something that big and intricate. By the time I got to the other end I'm sure the holes wouldn't line up because it would be slightly crooked.

How is it held in place then?

THIS ITEM IS NOT STUCK DOWN

That seems to tbe recurring misconception about this product.  Even though it is thin - it has a considerable weight about it. And also like I said - its not flimsy at all either. I was also initially concerned that it might flop about - but it doesn't.  It is actually rock solid.  The cut was perfect - plenty of room about posts - etc.  There is nothing actually holding down the protector on mine - other then the ramp flaps.

Thats how i understood it from the start, that it just sits on top of the pf surface and gravity keeps it there  :D

Interesting idea for sure, having this rather than a clearcoat or mylar  *%* I'm keen to know how it will hold up over time. The only problem i can think of is that the dirt could find its way underneath, but even if it did it would be easy to remove for cleaning!

Anyway it sure does look good when on  ^^^
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 07:25:58 PM by Mr Pinbologist »