Author Topic: Playfield Full Protection Product with Photos !  (Read 32075 times)

Offline Sgtmax

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Bought one today for tom. Looks awesome and a great alternative to clear coat

I wonder if it uses a similar principle to the screen protectors for phones. They're not such down either but are firm. Maybe the existing cc or varnish acts similar to glass.

You said they are cut generously for posts, how about pop bumper skirts, will the ball disturb the protector in your opinion? Thanks

There is no - like - static hold in this item at all - apart from the weight - which is about 1.1kg for the whole item -  it is the cut that really holds it - it just stays in one place.  So far - I have found no place on the PF where the cut interferes with the ball - nor where anywhere where you could have to trim the item.

It is cut generously around all the posts - pop bumpers.  There was on small cut area at the mouth of the vault - on the top side of the bookcase turntable - I was concerned that it might be a bit flimsy (which it looks) - however it has been solid.

The difference from mylar is that mylar normally ends with areas in the main playfield - that sometimes your eye is drawn to.  The lines with this are always at the edges of the playfield area and until you have a good look - it is hard to notice.

I have played about 30 games on it so far. So far can't fault it.