Author Topic: Playfield Full Protection Product with Photos !  (Read 32073 times)

Offline joele

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Playfield Full Protection Product with Photos !
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 04:03:20 PM »
From what web site do you guys actually buy this from? I only found a German site charging 119 Euro plus big freight. As far as I understand it should cost around $120.

I bought them from the german site before bay area had them (for IJ, BSD and FT) also bought from there recently for RFM.. Make sure you log in as that price probably includes the 19% vat which vanishes once you select to ship to Australia and sign up..

I think Bay area charge around US$120 (not sure about shipping) and Best of pinball charge around 100 euro (when tax removed) but around 40 euro for shipping, better to buy 2-3 at once..

Was very happy with the fit of the first few, RFM however has a cutout missing for the post that pops up below the pop bumpers so had to cut it out myself unfortunately.. shame, I did email best of pinball just to let them know to tell the maker to fix it for next customers, they apologized and forwarded to the makers and said they would contact me, but of course they didn't..
-----
Current - Dr Who, The Shadow, Judge Dredd, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Star Wars DE

Owned but Sold - Indiana Jones, Revenge from mars, Fish Tales, Tron Pro