Author Topic: Damn guys trying to grab my Haunted House from under my nose...  (Read 637 times)

Offline SPURR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
Sorry Rob but this such a good Pix of you

Offline SPURR

• Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
I just saw this and was gonna make a smart arsed comment.........but I've got nuthin'
 !@#
Dave
Ive got a smart comment furballx your bending over and smiling what the hell is happening behind you ?

Offline hamish_nz

• Forum Posts:
Ha ha classic  @@*

Offline MrMaloo

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock NSW
LMFAO!!

Great stuff Paul.

When I first read the thread topic I thought it was like the KISS drama all over again.

Offline furballx

• Forum Posts:
  • Seven Hills (Sydney)
    • My other hobby
I just saw this and was gonna make a smart arsed comment.........but I've got nuthin'
 !@#
Dave
Ive got a smart comment furballx your bending over and smiling what the hell is happening behind you ?
Wellllll, I'm doubled over laughing my arse off because Rob has a freekin' huge rock hidden behind that stoopid sign.  Shortly after Paul signs and pays for the HH Rob is gonna crack him on the skull while Tony keep nit for cops in the airport.  As I am bigger than Rob and Tony put together I'm gonna give the two of them a good kicking, and pinch HH for myself.  Just to rub it in, as I walk past Robs semi-conscoius body I'm gonna reveal to him that one small screw in need of tightening is all that is stopping Pro Football for working, and that i have known this all along.
You asked,
Dave.
Do, or do not.  There is no try.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
 !@#
Dave
Wellllll, I'm doubled over laughing my arse off because Rob has a freekin' huge rock hidden behind that stoopid sign.  Shortly after Paul signs and pays for the HH Rob is gonna crack him on the skull while Tony keep nit for cops in the airport.  As I am bigger than Rob and Tony put together I'm gonna give the two of them a good kicking, and pinch HH for myself.  Just to rub it in, as I walk past Robs semi-conscoius body I'm gonna reveal to him that one small screw in need of tightening is all that is stopping Pro Football for working, and that i have known this all along.
You asked,
Dave.

%.%

Dammit - Coffee all over the keyboard !

funny stuff !

Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Ford Fairlane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Yass
 !@#
Dave
You asked,
Dave.

Cant you just tell me what screw i need to tighten now  :lol

Offline furballx

• Forum Posts:
  • Seven Hills (Sydney)
    • My other hobby
 !@#
Dave
You asked,
Dave.

Cant you just tell me what screw i need to tighten now  :lol

I don't talk to other fellas about my screws, I'm a gentleman!
Do, or do not.  There is no try.