Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - part 25 - Peach  (Read 2328 times)

Offline Peach

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Redcliffe
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - part 25 - Peach
« on: May 19, 2009, 04:08:08 PM »
Ok guys here goes...

1. Earliest pinball memory?

I would have been about six or seven,on holidays with the family at Scarborough beach,there was a fish n chip that had a pinball but all remember is the  sound it made(chimes) and just stood there watching the big kids play,coming from a country town I had never seen one before.Then as I got into those early teenage years it was a bit different.We had a local pool Hall,that my rather strict parents banned me from going to,big mistake,I spent many a day there instead of at school,I clearly remember ducking out the back door as soon as the local  D`s would turn up doing their rounds.Never really got to play the pinballs in there,the row of twentys would have meant hanging around all day just waiting for a game,so I ended up playing on the arcades more.

2. All time favorite pin? Why?

Don`t really have a favorite but I will have a Kiss pinball one day.

3. Favorite pinball manufacture?
Williams

4. Favorite game in your collection? Why?

As I only have two at the moment,I don`t really have a favorite,but I am sure once I get  a Scared Stiff it will be my favorite.Why?..Who wouldn`t like Elvira..

5. How long have you been collecting?

I bought my first pinball about ten years ago,but then didn`t get another one til about two years ago.

6. First game and how did you find it?

Some of you guys will already know this story.I picked up a Williams 8ball from a church garage sale for $10,and it actually worked,was a bit rough but we had heaps of fun with it.

7. Do you still have it?

Sadly no,sold it when we moved,but made a nice profit,sold for $400.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 04:12:41 PM by Peach »
Life is short...smile while you still have teeth  ;-)