Author Topic: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015  (Read 29129 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015
« Reply #435 on: December 18, 2014, 01:40:30 AM »
A Current Pro model is far from a cut down version.
I think that is comical, I really do.
Short cutting, targeting etc etc. The good people at Stern would be laughing in disbelief respectfully and wetting their pants laughing so hard.

I have had a few people email me and have said they aren't going to publically do the brand new in box opening cause they were not wanting to have their special day ruined by negative comments from negative people.
That made me feel pity for people who constantly Stern bash.
It gets old. It made me feel for the people who are happy to be supporting the only company to really keep this industry alive with brand new pinnys this last ten or more years. So many people who look down their nose who couldn't build a paper plane let alone a modern and great new pinny.
Personally, if u like the new models do a post, but if you are saying negative stuff, understand that you come accross as a party spoiler for those who have purchased new Sterns and those people are proud of their purchases.
But Ofcourse what would I know, I only see positive when I wake up each day. I will be negative when I am dead.
Maybe the people in hell might like to hear the negative stuff all day. Lol
I will let u know after I arrive. Lol

« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 01:47:34 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !