Author Topic: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015  (Read 28651 times)

Offline Greg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
Re: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2014, 02:39:36 PM »
pass the
http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2014, 02:44:52 PM »
How did I guess CC you would have something typically and usually NEGATIVE to say.
You should also keep your comments to pinball. I don't take parental advice from drunks or druggys.
I will go back to ignoring the same two sour mouths I have ignored in the past.

!^!

As usual you are so far off the mark it isn't funny.
Your slanderous comments are not only wrong, they are offensive and have been reported!

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 02:52:03 PM by Cow Corner »
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline delarge

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2014, 04:16:10 PM »
Looking forward to playing the Walking Dead....and us all getting along. Lol

Offline elkor-alish

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2014, 04:47:34 PM »
Looking forward to playing the Walking Dead....and us all getting along. Lol

Us all getting along, I can't see happening in a hurry.
There are too many people on here with varied personalities for that to happen I think, so pass me the popcorn too Greg.

Bring on The Walking Dead!

I'm almost as excited about this title as I was about Metallica.
Pins: The Getaway, TotAN, WH2O, Pinball Magic, Banzai Run, Flintstones, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings LE, Metallica LE, Iron Man VE, The Walking Dead LE, Star Trek The Next Generation.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2014, 06:52:08 PM »
This might sound fun n strange at the same time to any of you who are dads and have kids.
My 5 year old son loves watching The Walking Dead with me and although I was against him seeing zombies etc, his mum had watched it with him a lot before I knew and he wasn't scared of the zombies but more excited to see the crew on the movie running them over etc.
So like his mum, and totally unlike me, he likes scary stuff and doesn't get scared during the night when he goes to bed etc. I don't mind shows like The Walking Dead but I hate all other really scary suspense movies, they really freak me out and I do wake up with nightmares etc.

Anyway, I was getting to the fact that my son asks me where the zombies are at night times. He asks how come we never see any around our house at night or when we are driving at night. Even though I told him its only a TV show, he says that's boring and he still wants to find some and run them over for fun. So I told him I know a special place where they hang around. I told him they only ever wait at shopping centres of a night time. (Waiting for women who spend up big on their husbands credit cards I should have thrown in for the fun of it.lol)
I chose the shopping centre for a few good reasons.
Firstly, all quiet at night and no one around. I can drive around the shopping centre a bit crazy and not break any road rules. And here comes the convenient and well placed speed humps galore.....  I drive over a speed bump and tell Hunter that I just ran over a zombie. He gets excited and laughs and has a jolly good old time thinking we just have run over zombies. Its a simple trick but we have lots of fun doing it. Lol

After about ten speed humps (now flattened zombies) we head home with Hunter declaring the suburb is safe until our next mission. We stopped on the side of the road and there was a garbage bin all messed up and spread all over the place. Hunter declared that the zombies were hungry and had done it. We were just about to drive off and Hunter started calling out Zombie Zombie. There's a zombie in the bush.
I got out the torch and to my surprise there was a kangaroo staring at us from apx 10 metres away. It scared the hell out of me cause its eyes lit up bright in the torch. For a few seconds I almost forgot zombies weren't real.
Anyway, I told my son were buying a new zombie pinball. He was very happy, then went sad. I said what's wrong, he said "we are still going to drive around and kill zombies aren't we daddy"....
I said yes ofcourse. So I am wondering who is going to enjoy Sterns new pinny more, me or my five year old son..... L

Unf*^ing believable   ^&^ ^&^

The reason its MA15+ is not because young kids might get scared, its because of the high level graphic violence FFS. Only a completely f*^ked up twat would think that its fine for a 5yr old to watch and then go re-enact the scenes in their car.
Holy crap!

It's no different to the cartoons kids watch full of play acting and he knows its make believe which is why we pretend and have a little fun with it. My son at five has more brains than certain adults.....As usual, I will ignore your personal and insulting comments. Didn't take u long did it. Stick to talking about pinball Gavin. Don't ever talk about me or my son ever again. I won't tell u ever again.

All good Brett...LOl- you had to un ignore me to read the post!

Just make sure you mention your antics at the child custody hearing, im sure they'll be very interested

Offline Greg

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2014, 08:22:26 PM »
I'm VERY much looking forward to playing the game. I'm lucky as I know a buyer and I'll probably be at the "unboxing". Come to think of it, that's the ONLY way I'll get to play the machine (any Stern for that matter !)

^^^

well I hope its not the same guy who invited you to his STLE unboxing
http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2014, 09:53:51 PM »

It's no different to the cartoons kids watch full of play acting and he knows its make believe which is why we pretend and have a little fun with it. My son at five has more brains than certain adults.....As usual, I will ignore your personal and insulting comments. Didn't take u long did it. Stick to talking about pinball Gavin. Don't ever talk about me or my son ever again. I won't tell u ever again.

I am with Gavin on this one, MA15+ definitely for a reason.
I did cringe when I read your story about how your son can't do without killing zombies.
No matter how intelligent you think your kid is, 5 years old is still toooo young.

Age censorship is defined by law just for this reason, private people think they know better.
What do we knock down next? Restrictions on under-age drinking?

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2014, 10:17:37 PM »
People should keep their personal comments to themselves and stick to discussions about pinball. Turning something fun into a personal attack from a few is just pathetic really. I find this to be cowardly behaviour because the few cynical big mouths wouldn't dare try it in my personal prescence. Its so easy for some to hide behind a keyboard.
End of discussion unless we have more cowardly comments to follow from the keyboard commandos.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2014, 10:50:30 PM »
Don't ever talk about me or my son ever again. I won't tell u ever again.

Your words mate, YOU are the only one making threats from behind a keyboard.

Your hostility is a poor reaction to others trying to explain to you how your actions are irresponsible.
Sure others have mouthed off but YOUR story was truly appalling.

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2014, 03:30:18 AM »
Although I am disappointed with what Stern has done with this title it will be good to see and play it in the flesh.
But as a fan of the series and comics I am WAY more excited about the season 5 premiere on Oct 13.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 03:58:07 AM by Cow Corner »

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2014, 04:25:47 AM »
Don't ever talk about me or my son ever again. I won't tell u ever again.

Your words mate, YOU are the only one making threats from behind a keyboard.

Your hostility is a poor reaction to others trying to explain to you how your actions are irresponsible.
Sure others have mouthed off but YOUR story was truly appalling.

I don't need advice from people like you.
Who do you think you are ? Telling other people how to run their personal life.
God syndrome and preaching. Now that's appalling.
I also didn't threaten anyone. Keep your opinions to yourself.
Stick to pinball.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 04:35:55 AM by Caveoftreasures »

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2014, 04:45:43 AM »
Can we get back to pinball and pinball related comments and keep the site about pinball.
Surely that isn't too much to ask.

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2014, 12:38:27 PM »
Can we get back to pinball and pinball related comments and keep the site about pinball.
Surely that isn't too much to ask.

Sure, you stop posting the stories about the other crap and you wont have to worry about how other people with different opinions reply.
Otherwise you take what comes your way dude!

Simple really.

%$%
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 01:07:45 PM by Cow Corner »

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2014, 02:15:01 PM »
Really enjoying my other hobbies of late.
DW Drums rule !

Offline guyricho

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2014, 03:12:07 PM »
Oh wow.  &^&

I have read this entire thread and I was appalled by the comments and attacks.

There seems to be one or two guys in particular that if you dont agree with them on this pinball title or this manufacturer they go nutso on you.

How many people have left this forum because of this caveofcreatures fellow?

I gotta say if some one doesn't agree with what you say they arnt being negative or having a swipe at you personally caveofcreatures
They are simply saying their opinion on the subject.
Dont take everything so personal because you are making it personal, and then it seems to become personal.

I am sitting here reading from the outside not knowing any one here and I watched some comments about this pinball or pinball company which had nothing to do with you personally, yet you managed to direct any negative comments about the pinball, or company all about you.  !@#

Its rather strange really and some what disturbing   @.@

It is weird that some one would jump in the line of fire for no good reason and then cry because they got shot. ^&^

I wouldn't normally comment but you are ruining my reading mate.
Ive also seen this from you on many other good threads I have read. ^.^

Please cut it out for our sanity