Author Topic: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015  (Read 28653 times)

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
Re: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015
« Reply #405 on: December 10, 2014, 11:28:06 PM »
but it was cool to see Beth cop a bullet in the head!
Damn she was annoying.

Thanks for that..... *.* ^.^

Offline Hashman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • SKW Corporation
« Reply #406 on: December 11, 2014, 02:47:18 AM »
Damn she was annoying.

Yeah nice going. Didn't spoil it for me as I'm up to date but nice troll work. :/

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #407 on: December 11, 2014, 03:59:56 AM »
Keep up with the episodes and you wont run the risk of spoilers.
 *%*
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #408 on: December 11, 2014, 07:54:25 AM »
Keep up with the episodes and you wont run the risk of spoilers.
 *%*

You would have known that you would be spoiling it for some ( including me) when you posted.
You chose to do it none the less

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015
« Reply #409 on: December 11, 2014, 08:48:15 AM »
Damn she was annoying.

Yeah nice going. Didn't spoil it for me as I'm up to date but nice troll work. :/

Spot on there :/

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #410 on: December 11, 2014, 09:32:24 AM »
Don't people keep up with episodes ? Nothing worse than falling behind and not knowing what has happened. I try to watch them the day after they are aired in the USA. This season needs to be watched as soon as possible as it is "all over the place", and each time I watch an episode, it is like I've missed 3-4 episodes.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #411 on: December 11, 2014, 11:06:24 AM »
Don't people keep up with episodes ? Nothing worse than falling behind and not knowing what has happened. I try to watch them the day after they are aired in the USA. This season needs to be watched as soon as possible as it is "all over the place", and each time I watch an episode, it is like I've missed 3-4 episodes.

Exactly mate, that last ep of season four is nearly a fortnight old.
It's not my problem people are late to the party.
 :tumble:

Offline Hashman

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • SKW Corporation
« Reply #412 on: December 11, 2014, 11:36:22 AM »
Funnily enough the walking dead Facebook people spoilt it for most of the world and copped a hiding.

I always watch it straight away as to not get spoilt but try not to mention stuff anywhere for those who haven't.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #413 on: December 11, 2014, 05:08:32 PM »
Here's one for you.
I haven't watched the last 12 months meaningly so I can buy the entire disk set for myself for Xmas and have a Walking Dead marathon at home with coke and popcorn and chocolate in hand over the holidays when I have heaps of time.

I have meaningly stayed away from all facebook and Internet sites so I don't get any spoilers.
So it would be appreciated very much if this thread stayed on topic about the pinball only cause I am sure others are a bit behind and are catching up as well.
Maybe a "TV Show TWDead" thread can be started so people don't discuss and spoil the TV stuff for others, pretty please ! Lol

Re the factory topper being expensive, yeh maybe, maybe not, but it's convenient for those who don't want to build there own or muck around with wiring mods they don't have the electronics skill to design and make work without blowing up the machine, lol

Hey guys, when was anything to do with pinball ever not be expensive ? Lol
This pinball hobby at any level is a luxury item/expensive sport/hobby for anyone really.
But, as they say, quality doesn't come cheap. So to me, we all have the best hobby on the planet.
Pinball is the best fun with your clothes on probably. ???... %.%

Anyway, Nino makes a good point for those with time and the skills, making your own topper is also a great idea if you want unique while sharing your inventive and creative skills/ideas.

TWDead, what a dam cool pinny and fun subject.
Sometimes I wish the whole world was really like the Walking Dead, lol. It would be a lot easier without all these modern day responsibilities we all have in this modern world.

Only downside, you would have to play your pinnies connected to a petrol/diesel generator cause electricity would probably be off everywhere. ?  Generators are noisy, and so is playing a pinny machine, so here come the zombies who are attracted to noise. Play at your own peril. Lol

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Cursed

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
« Reply #414 on: December 11, 2014, 08:20:57 PM »
Anyway..... ::)

I am interested to use the Stern topper in my room as an item to put on my wall as memorabilia, Pete if you don't mind mate i would love to have a close look at the topper when you get it before you put it on.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #415 on: December 11, 2014, 11:28:01 PM »

I am interested to use the Stern topper in my room as an item to put on my wall as memorabilia, Pete if you don't mind mate i would love to have a close look at the topper when you get it before you put it on.

Yep no drama mate I'm told end of January :) but I'll call you when TWD arrives anyway :)

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #416 on: December 12, 2014, 11:43:22 AM »
Another cash grab from Stern......here comes the premium!
LE buyers must be stoked.... :lol.....premium actually looks better than the LE imo.

This is taken form a Pinside post.

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/photos/a.386178974243.167508.136972659243/10152888112404244/?type=1&theater

Here we go - no we wont do it, ah f**k it we did it

Stern Pinball Announces Premium Edition of AMC’s The Walking Dead Pinball

Strong Demand Results in Premium Edition Offering from the World’s Leading Maker of Arcade-Quality Pinball Machines

MELROSE PARK, IL – December 11, 2014 – Stern Pinball, Inc., the world's oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball machines, announced today the availability of the Premium Edition of AMC’s The Walking Dead pinball machine. This is in response to continued strong demand for the title.

The Walking Dead Premium Edition offers the same fan-favorite game play as the sold-out LE model, full of extra features such as additional targets, a special-effect fish tank with illuminated sculpted zombie heads, and a player-controlled motorized crossbow pinball launcher. A new high-definition art package adds to the player’s experience of battling zombies and completing game missions. The Premium Edition rounds out the three model lineup of AMC’s The Walking Dead Pinball, which includes Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models.

“It’s great to see both old and new fans so excited about with The Walking Dead machine, which is why we’re offering the Premium Edition,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball.

Pricing and Availability:
 Premium Edition: $7,595 (MSRP)

https://img-f.pinside.com/201412/2097799/330257-i.jpg
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 11:47:07 AM by Cow Corner »

Offline Hashman

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • SKW Corporation
« Reply #417 on: December 12, 2014, 12:12:57 PM »
Yep. Sneaky under handed Stern. I won't be buying a NIB Stern ever again.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE

Offline Cursed

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
« Reply #419 on: December 12, 2014, 06:48:06 PM »

Yep no drama mate I'm told end of January :) but I'll call you when TWD arrives anyway :)

Awesome! Thanks mate.