Author Topic: In need of a project - Melbourne  (Read 1166 times)

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: In need of a project - Melbourne
« on: March 02, 2009, 11:25:31 PM »
Getaway and WCS94. Both fast and furious. Getaway is a Ritchie pin, WCS94 is a Popadiuk pin.

Most people bag it but I love Demolition Man - my first ever pin. DCS sound and awesome ramp shots. This machine can be had fairly cheaply now I would think. Don't know if you can find these with your $1400 budget though.

What about a Comet, F14, Diner or Taxi? All very good and cheaper titles.

Getaway was high on my want list.  Cab decals available, plastics available...I pumped serious dollars into it at the Ringwood Bowls when I was a young chap..Mark has a couple, but not sure about $$.  They do still fetch a high price..

WCS94...I never really thought about it.  I guess I had it confused with Striker Extreme soccer as well and put it in the same bucket...BUT I will definately try to get a play.
I looked at a Demo Man (right before the LAH).  I played it for a bit, super clean nice machine (at Marks again) but it didn't grab me.
F14 - Yes.  
Diner - I've only seen these with big prices.  Have not played one as yet...Waiting for one to pop up at Marks to play.  The last one I saw was at BCW well over $3,000...but that was a few years ago now..
Taxi...Yes.  Quite similar to Police Force too.
The biggest problem is I've got a bit of the 'I want it now' syndrome....
You're quite right...$1400 wont stretch to 90% of the above titles.....