Aussie Pinball Forums > General Chat - Non Pinball/coin-opp Discussion

Greetings from Tasmania

(1/2) > >>

spacejam0:
Giday Everyone
It's been a while. Last year you may remember I sold off all my pinnies as we decided to make a huge lifestyle change and leave the hustle and bussle of inner city Melbourne for bush/sea change.
Well it's been a huge 8 or so months leaving our jobs, doing up and selling our house and selling off or giving away over half of our possessions to live a minimalist eco friendly lifestyle away from it all.
Well 3 weeks ago we arrived in our new home in St Helens on the N/E coast of Tassie. We have 33 acres in the middle of a really thick gum forest and only 3 minutes drive from the ocean. We are totally off grid with tank water, solar batteries, bottled gas and satellite internet in our beautiful rendered hay bale home, a huge change for us which we are really loving with no regrets.
We are running a small dog boarding and cat boarding business which is a perfect fit for us as we love animals.
I must admit that I do miss the pinballs and it was nice to have a few games on the Spirit of Tassie on the move over.
Wishing everyone on AP well.
Cheers Tim

Strangeways:
Living the Dream ! No car congestion, pollution.. or crowds !  *%*
Will you setup a small farm and live off the land ? I have friends in Tassie that live off the land and would never return to our mad world !
Fishing any good ?

Cursed:
Congrats mate! The missus and I fully intend to move to Tassie when we retire.

Absolutely love the place! Thanks for sharing and enjoy that fresh air.

McKie1:

--- Quote from: Cursed on May 22, 2018, 07:11:22 PM ---Congrats mate! The missus and I fully intend to move to Tassie when we retire.

Absolutely love the place! Thanks for sharing and enjoy that fresh air.

--- End quote ---
Sad face :(

We will miss u both.

No more meets - argh!!!

ktm450:
Looks great! We passed through St. Helens January last year on a trip around Tassie. Such a beautiful place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version