Author Topic: 1980 Bally Space Invaders Cleanup  (Read 6041 times)

Offline Jango

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: 1980 Bally Space Invaders Cleanup
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2012, 01:37:16 PM »
Thanks for the comments guys.  Not sure what I'll do next.  I still need to finish the 2nd Spacies that I have and I am due to get my fully hotrodded T2 very soon from el-Timbo, so I may just sit back and enjoy these things for a while. 

Work space is an issue and the missus was getting the shits a little with my taking over the whole double garage (needlessly) so I am seriously thinking about knocking down my 3x3m shed and putting up a bigger shed in my backyard just so I will have some room to fiddle around.  During this whole process, I was just astounded by how much time and effort goes into these processes.  It really is allot of work (and that's just me doing an amateur job).  But I have really enjoyed it.  I am even looking at some of those pool room type studios for the backyard can you believe it!  Would cost allot but I have a huge backyard, and a dedicated room would look great - not into those oversized outta place looking garages

I would really love an old late 70's - early 80's cocktail table next....I have all the mame's on an Xbox1 but it just aint the same