Author Topic: MIRROR BLADES - interest in low cost sets ?  (Read 28325 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: MIRROR BLADES - interest in low cost sets ?
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2012, 03:48:42 AM »
stainless steel is too expensive and u have to do cad drawings for the laser cutter, which almost no one except a select few people can do etc, so stainless mirror blades are not economical at $100 a set plus postage, or even $50 if u are forced to buy in bulk, if u get past the cad drawing hassles etc. For that product to be economical, it always relys upon cad drawings, laser cutters, small job runs, and always third parties. just a hassle really.  @.@

**The answer is the stuff i have bought, and so far, it does NOT have ripple effect that i can see. ^^^   (if your sidewalls are that rough and damaged on your pinny, sand them which takes 5 minutes before u apply the film i have bought etc) It sticks n peels etc easily, so its not a one way product, which is what we all want and its cheap, but its definately MIRROR finish. It does look the goods. I really think this is the answer.  *%*

*I was mowing my 69 yr old mums lawns today etc (she lives an hour away etc) so i never got time to add photos. Also, in Australia, the signwriters rolls dont exist for $15, not for 10 metre rolls at 25inches high either. I certainly couldnt find a decent commercial product for that money, not in a big roll anyway.It cost me $100 from the USA, but I have worked out that I can easily get apx 17 to 20 sets, so $5 a set is cheap. This stuff is the go i reckon. Anyone can use it in 5 minutes and it is VERY mirror finish 4 sure. AND it doesnt take paint off either. Stay tuned for the photos during sunday.  ^^^  (Maybe we can find a supplier in Australia cheaper, but at $5 a set I had to give this stuff a go hence i just grabbed that roll etc). ^^^   **photos sunday guys with a realistic product report once i do the machine, which shld be very easy.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !