Author Topic: Stern Announces - Game Of Thrones  (Read 26373 times)

Offline andypinboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW
Re: Stern Announces - Game Of Thrones
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2015, 05:55:56 PM »
Cavey, any chance of sharing the pics, or is Stern still keeping them under wraps?

Now you can see why no one else bothers to ask, mate.  *%*

Anyway crisis deflected and topic diverted onto the sales brochures.....

Yeah, I was a bit put out that I didn't get a reply. I thought it was these kind of things an AP member would love to share on the forum, but I also understand if Stern has just released the pics to a few close fans under a confidentiality agreement.

I enjoy Porsche, Gibson LPs, Bally-Williams & learning about pinball maintenance & restoration.

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2015, 06:04:20 PM »
Cavey, any chance of sharing the pics, or is Stern still keeping them under wraps?

Now you can see why no one else bothers to ask, mate.  *%*

Yeah, I was a bit put out that I didn't get a reply. I thought it was these kind of things an AP member would love to share on the forum, but I also understand if Stern has just released the pics to a few close fans under a confidentiality agreement.

Probably for the best as most likely our monitors just aren't up to some arbitrary standard to view the HD awesomeness of the pics themselves as well and thus we wouldn't get a proper feel as to the true quality of the machine itself.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 06:18:36 PM by pinsanity »

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2015, 10:50:43 PM »

Now you can see why no one else bothers to ask, mate.  *%*

Dear Smartass Snide Mouth Pinsanity,

If you look at the time of my reply post it was 3.38am in the morning, the middle of my nights sleep.
I quickly tried to upload the photos I have from my outlook account to the forum but the file size was to big.
Accordingly, I was not going to spend an hour getting into my photo bucket and spend an hour in the middle of my night to upload photos.
I went back to bed and thought I would do the upload tomorrow when I had more time which is why I logged in now.
But after reading the usual slimy and cowardly snide remarks, why would I now bother wasting my time.

No one else bothers with you Pinsanity cause you are a smart mouth slime ball.
Upload your own photos turd.

You have been flushed and diverted down my S bend !  !!@
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2015, 11:02:52 PM »

Mate, if u can read simple English, you got a reply which said the file size was too big and I wasn't sure how to get around that ! The reply you did get, that u say u didn't get was posted in English at 3.38am !

Even though in the past, 4 to 6 months ago, you have called me a serial killer and Ivan Milat, which was inexcusable, I still paid u the respect of reading your post and replying to your post.
Don't follow Pinsanitys lead. The child is a complete idiot pretending to be an Oxford dictionary and continues to fail and wet his nappies in public.
On here we are a community of members, not children who stick the knife in like nappy wetting Pinsanity.
The keyboard commando isn't all there mate.
He is a chapter short, a day late and not a Oxford Scholar like he pretends to be.

Pinsanity in the dictionary of life means Clown.
Don't join his circus or should I say , Game of Thrones/Potties !  %.%
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:10:30 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2015, 11:29:15 PM »
For those who are interested, on Facebook last night, a Pinside member posted and sent copies to Steve Ritchie and Stern, a excellent photo and rendering of a complete cabinet and translite done in a Black Edition style for Game of Thrones.

As mentioned earlier, some people just aren't fussed over the Pro cabinet and translite art so someone has suggested that Stern and HBO do a Premium in the suggested artwork because that particular member thought it might get Stern and HBO more sales of this title.
I remember last week being told that only a fool would suggest that an art redo would be a good business idea for Stern to re look at.
Stern is looking seriously at the suggested artwork.
Seems some people just have a nack for coming up with new ideas and artwork feedback that is constructive.

Has anyone else seen the Black Edition style artwork on FB I have mentioned.
It does look excellent. The Pinside member has a lot of talent.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:37:01 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2015, 11:43:42 PM »
For those who are interested, on Facebook last night, a Pinside member posted and sent copies to Steve Ritchie and Stern, a excellent photo and rendering of a complete cabinet and translite done in a Black Edition style for Game of Thrones.

As mentioned earlier, some people just aren't fussed over the Pro cabinet and translite art so someone has suggested that Stern and HBO do a Premium in the suggested artwork because that particular member thought it might get Stern and HBO more sales of this title.
I remember last week being told that only a fool would suggest that an art redo would be a good business idea for Stern to re look at.
Stern is looking seriously at the suggested artwork.
Seems some people just have a nack for coming up with new ideas and artwork feedback that is constructive.

Has anyone else seen the Black Edition style artwork on FB I have mentioned.
It does look excellent. The Pinside member has a lot of talent.

the guy posted on pinside that SR said it ain't gonna happen....

have seen it and does look better a shame they won't do it for the playfield as well as add more features to the pro
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline DSB

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
    • OMNI Electrical & Data
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2015, 08:35:50 AM »
Wow. I like this art!

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2015, 09:04:14 AM »
here is the Premium cab, trans and playfield art

The playfield has changed in which they scrapped the lazy major shield art. Not sure now what happens with LE's and Pro's but if the pro doesn't change then will be a very different game in many ways. Will be interesting if the guys in on LE's want to bail and get a Premium instead.

At least comments from different forums have impacted them to change the art
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 09:48:29 AM by swinks »

for pinball t-shirts

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2015, 09:50:03 AM »
LE and Premium comparison - Premium does look better and the castle blends in a little better.

still has a crap load of gears - counted 94 on a Pro

for pinball t-shirts

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2015, 10:30:33 AM »
Premium looks much better. I'm glad Stern are listening to pinheads. Early indications were that collectors and operators were not placing orders due to the bland artwork package.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline andypinboy

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2015, 11:52:24 AM »

Mate, if u can read simple English, you got a reply which said the file size was too big and I wasn't sure how to get around that ! The reply you did get, that u say u didn't get was posted in English at 3.38am !

Even though in the past, 4 to 6 months ago, you have called me a serial killer and Ivan Milat, which was inexcusable, I still paid u the respect of reading your post and replying to your post.
Don't follow Pinsanitys lead. The child is a complete idiot pretending to be an Oxford dictionary and continues to fail and wet his nappies in public.
On here we are a community of members, not children who stick the knife in like nappy wetting Pinsanity.
He is a chapter short, a day late and not a Oxford Scholar like he pretends to be.

Sorry, I missed your reply as I expected some huge pics & when they weren't there I assumed Stern had asked you to keep them under wraps. My mistake. Please let's not dwell in the past, but for the record I did not call you "a serial killer & Ivan Milat". Just try to be nice - a good thing to think about is that you attract more flies with honey than vinegar.

I enjoy Porsche, Gibson LPs, Bally-Williams & learning about pinball maintenance & restoration.

Offline andypinboy

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2015, 11:56:48 AM »
Gotta say it is starting to look better. Agree with Swinks just based on these pics - the prem looks nicer than the le.

Offline pinsanity

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2015, 01:32:58 PM »

Yes, because ranting about children is the true mark of a mentally stable individual. It seems the info that ***** divulged to me about you was accurate after all.

Maybe it's time you took your own advice, bloaty and went and hugged a counsellor as it seems your personal failures in real life are constantly bubbling over and infecting internet forums and affecting your mental stability to an even worse situation.

Otherwise you just come off sounding like John Wayne Gacy's doppelganger with a cross of Joh Bjelke-Petersen and Forrest Gump thrown in for good measure.

It doesn't matter how many 3AM midweek posts you make, bloaty since no normal person is EVER going to respect a deranged peanut like you - either online or in real life.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 07:06:09 AM by Admin »

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2015, 02:51:36 PM »
You know there is an "ignore" button, don't you?

Offline pinsanity

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2015, 03:44:26 PM »
You know there is an "ignore" button, don't you?

And how did that work out for you, PBP? Cupcake? Snickers Bar? Essentially every member's freedom to express a reasonable opinion continues to be constantly suppressed by a self appointed completely unqualified forum sheriff through the use of personal abuse (unless said opinion is deemed compatible with his own limited and parochial viewpoint).

Moral high ground doesn't work either with these personality types, PBP. You should know that. As you can see with mentally deranged individuals like this, simply posting an opinion that differs from theirs without even quoting their post is enough to trigger a bizarre rambling sociopathic rant.

Stand your ground, defend your position and retaliate when other more civilised options have been exhausted. I reported the posts above and asked for them to be removed - nothing was done hence the retaliation.

Let's face it PBP, the individual in questions life basically revolves entirely around this forum, inane Facebook posts lamenting his personal failures by blaming others, hero worshipping the perceived infallibility of Stern and virtually nothing else because he has completely f u c ked up every other aspect of his real life. Whilst that does allow some leeway and possibly even garner sympathy it doesn't extend to having mutiple forum members being subjected to constant abuse simply because said members can and do have differing opinions on various subject matter.