Author Topic: My pinball collection.  (Read 1549 times)

Offline classicpinballs.co.uk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Kent, England
    • Classic Pinballs
Re: My pinball collection.
« on: February 25, 2009, 11:32:07 PM »
Now thats what i call a collection!!!! Nice.. Hey how about you put something in the introduction thread and tell us a little about yourself

Thanks for the nice replies Guys.

I have been collecting and restoring machines for some time now, and have been fortunate to buy almost every game that I used to play in my younger days, a definate sign of a mis-spent youth!! The more modern machines were bought so that my children would be more interested, as obviously electronic machines are more of their era. I have to say though the newer games arent really my thing, especially when they go wrong! I am fortunate to own a large house, that is on 3 floors; the top floor is where I keep the main playing machines, and I have my workshop in an adjacent room, so I can maintain the machines easily enough from there. The only trouble of course is that each machine has to be hauled up 3 flights of stairs, but that at least keeps me fit!  Check my website: www.classicpinballs.co.uk from time to time so that you can keep up to date with my stuff!  When I get some time, I'll post a few images of my gamesroom for you.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 11:41:48 PM by classicpinballs.co.uk »