Author Topic: BATHURST 2009 Who's going to Win?  (Read 1109 times)

Offline jpd

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • central coast, New South Wales
  • Scrambled human circut boards
Re: BATHURST 2009 Who's going to Win?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 10:01:49 PM »
Holden stampede - yay ^^^.Bathurst started yesterday for me about 2.00p.m as I had a few of my mates up overnight for a blokey thing. The wife and girls sought retreat at friends places %.%. 2.30 - beers were cracked and we watched the prelim's before the Shootout. Next was playing the pins and making weird selections onthe jukebox. Pizzas were ordered (recommend the Domino Fire-eater!!) . Started playing poker for "matches" about 9.30 and finished at 2.30am with chase the ace and dribble. Today up at 8.00 (sleep-in) top watch the Biante series with the old bangers - Jim Richards is a legend eh! - 60+ and can still honk around Mt. Panorama withe best. After that was Bacon & egg rolls cooked by yours truly washed down with copious amounts of OJ and coffee. Then the race and no-one had a beer till midday which is good considering we're all over 50 and try and behave &&. Chips, peanuts, cheese, crackers , more beer. Can't beleive I'm still awake. A mighty win to holden and possibly a small lose to liver enzymes %$%. Known these blokes for over 30 years and they all still love the 1000 and pins. Life is good but I'm buggered......