Author Topic: ** (CFTBL) Creature Retro Snackbar Mod**  (Read 33940 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: ** (CFTBL) Creature Retro Snackbar Mod**
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2014, 08:38:49 PM »
50 sets of laminated vinyl profile cut decals arrived today and are a beautiful fit and look great (I think).

I ended up doing the world OPEN in red to tie in with the red dome and some of the insert art on the playfield. The guys at Art & Soul colour matched the blue in the decals to a paint sample I supplied so everything flows. In addition I chose a spray pack can of a well known brand so anyone around the world can colour match it they get some scuffs - Tamiya TS-41. Lastly the pink ring around the dome was chosen to give / enhance a nice glow and tie in with the pinks in the game.

The remaining holes in the top still need screws and I did apply the decals to my 3d printed top and base plate which will be the finished product of much higher quality as these will be made externally.

Also the elwire in this tester is pink so photographs a little funny as it was on at the time of taking photos and I also don't have the el-wire properly restrained as it will be swapped out in the the externally made prototype in the next week or 2 and pink won't be the standard colour used.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 08:53:15 PM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts