Author Topic: ** (CFTBL) Creature Retro Snackbar Mod**  (Read 33940 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: ** (CFTBL) Creature Retro Snackbar Mod**
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2014, 07:36:21 PM »
well a little update….

I have nearly all the parts to do a batch of 25-50 - from light domes, decals, plug and play wire looms, small bolts etc. I received the 6 test tops and these look very nice with the only parts left are 25 sets of SS base plates to come (a few slight supply issues).

I was cautious on the tops due to using a new company and them being the most expensive part so didn't want to spend up big in case of issues, but so far they fit in my machine on to the prototype base plate and look real nice. I should have these 6 units ready to go out to my testers in the next 7-10 days and then I will order 20 tops to get the first production batch happening.

Here are the 6 tops ready for filler undercoat ready for a nice finish

Here are the six units with the medium filler paint. Not that there are pits I just had the paint and since the parts are white it helps define any slight issues and seals them up - like I said these are nice and am very happy with them.

I should have the prices worked out by this weekend to help people decide it they still want to get a unit and stay on the list.

Test units are going to a few in Aus as well as US and Canada and one hopefully will make it in the flesh to the Pinball Show in Chicago in Oct.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts