Author Topic: ** (CFTBL) Creature Retro Snackbar Mod**  (Read 33953 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: ** (CFTBL) Creature Retro Snackbar Mod**
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2014, 09:05:29 PM »
6 test units are painted, decaled and el wire fitted after these photos.

You will notice one unit with SS screws and washers and the other with just black screws. The black screws blend in and disappear into the decal and the SS fit in with the chrome of the game and cars. It will be a personal taste thing provided in the kit for people to swap in and settle with the ones they like. People will also be able to swap out the el wire to a different colour for $10 and swap out the dome cover for a dollar - so it is a mod that you can then personalise (though you will have to purchase these separately yourself)

In each kit there will be spares so each customer has the option to mix it up and play with the look to how they like it. Therefore since I do not want to mark the decal in any way I will leave the dome top for the customer to fit which is only a 2 minute job.

SS brackets are due tomorrow as the laser company decided to send them on a country tour to everywhere but to me. Once I get them I can finalise and will list the price, along with pictures of the completed unit and then finish the manual of how to fit. These units will be ready to post out next Monday so hopefully some feedback soon - 2 x AP members and 3 x Pinsiders with one being installed hopefully on a machine at Pinball Expo.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 09:17:48 PM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts