Author Topic: Payment to PBR  (Read 3600 times)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: Payment to PBR
« on: May 19, 2011, 06:50:38 PM »
With my 1st order to PBR, the funds needed to sent prior to them sending the order. After this they will give you an account number. When placing your 2nd order you quote your account number & they will send the order immediately, you then have 10 days to pay. Best to send a bank draft in USD. BOQ charge me $15.00 and takes a day to process. I have never had any problems dealing with PBR in the past.

Correct - first order must be paid for and orders thereafter are sent out to you with an invoice. I used to pay each invoice via Western Union, but now I simply have the NAB write me an International Cheque. It costs me $30 + $2 to mail.

What I have been doing lately - I set up an account whereby I sent PBR US$1000 - $2000. I do this once every 6 months or so, and I pay once. They deduct the invoice from that account. It works a treat ! Machine specific parts are costly and cannot be sourced locally in most cases, so it makes sense to me.

I try to support the local guys first - If RTBB don't have what I'm after, I go straight to PBR. I just placed a very large order with them last night.

Also, keep in mind you need to keep your order AND shipping costs UNDER AUS$1000. If it goes above AUS$1000, then you will be held up in customs and have to pay GST.

I'm used to the ordering process at PBR, and I don't find it a hassle at all. I don't get ripped off with overpricing shipping (from other suppliers) and their prices are usually better.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia