Author Topic: Payment to PBR  (Read 3592 times)

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: Payment to PBR
« on: May 19, 2011, 10:27:37 PM »
OK, that advice settles it.    PBR is definately not for me if they only have mostly Gottlieb, which i have a few of only, and their order system is just too old hat for me.

RTBB like Marty said is fine, but they seem to only have ramps and ramp decals unless there is a different website to the one i have.

Marco's and Mark C seem to still be the easiest to spend money with. I will say that it is great that Gottlieb owners do have PBR because Gottlieb stuff seems to be few n far between with everyone else.

Brett,

I really don't know how to take your post.  I'm not slagging off any other parts suppliers (local).  I buy from Greg for the above mentioned reasons (in my post) and he is local which helps.

Ramps make up one out of twenty three other sections on RTBB's site.  They don't stock everything (nobody does), but certainly enough for your general collector of WMS/Bally, Sega/Stern & Gottlieb.
I've purchased basically everything I need to shop out my machines, each and every time.  Fresh rubbers, globes, flipper kits, coils, sleeves etc.
Some parts are hard to get, which I go overseas for.

^&(