Author Topic: New JJP WoZ variant on and hands on with Wrestlemania at EAG show in London  (Read 241 times)

Offline Pavlov Pinball

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
    • Pavlov Pinball
 Hi all.

Just come back from the EAG show in London and where JJP unveiled a new WoZ variant. I also got to try out Wrestlemania.

Here's the lowdown:

http://pavlovpinball.com/wrestlemania-and-jjps-new-woz-pindemption-contraption/

Cheers,

Paul
Editor, pavlovpinball.com

Offline oldskool1969

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
Good little read Dude,thanks. Like the pics and from what vids I have seen TH looks the goods, again the theme sucks for me though. FT may turn out to be a blast and hope a couple make it to OZ? hearing that the ring in WRESTLEMANIA will probably get old is what I was worried about too.
good stuff.
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.

Offline Toads

• Forum Posts:
  • Shepparton Vic
Hi all.

Just come back from the EAG show in London and where JJP unveiled a new WoZ variant. I also got to try out Wrestlemania.

Here's the lowdown:

http://pavlovpinball.com/wrestlemania-and-jjps-new-woz-pindemption-contraption/

Cheers,

Paul

So is full throttle launching on Jan 16 or has it been put back to Feb 16 as per your pic?

Offline Pavlov Pinball

• Forum Posts:
    • Pavlov Pinball
Thanks for spotting that. It's January 16th. Now corrected in the article.
Editor, pavlovpinball.com

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Forum Posts:
Good write up. JJP understands the importance of incorporating redemption into their product. Good idea to simplify the rules and have it convertible back to original spec.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Yep.. Pindemption is the way forward for more pinball machines in arcades. The kids will want to work out how to play it in order to get a toy.
Great read - thanks!

Offline oldskool1969

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
Yep.. Pindemption is the way forward for more pinball machines in arcades. The kids will want to work out how to play it in order to get a toy.
Great read - thanks!
yup  *%*
+1 LIKE button
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.