Author Topic: USA Travel Thread - The Bert and Wotto show begins - for anyone interested.....  (Read 12615 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Hahahaha - there isnt a Dennys in all of Manhattan mate - dont worry I checked long and hard before we left  ^^^

FINALLY - tonight , was an OUTSTANDING night..............

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN:o

I had arranged tickets over the net via Stub Hub and hoped to hell they (a) got us in ( b ) were the seats as described and paid for.
I couldnt have asked for much better.

The seats were at the very front of the gallery level , with a clear view to the Rangers goal twice end ( the game is played in 3 periods )
They also had your own decent sized screen to watch the game, replays , lunatics in the crowd etc.
The view and position was OUTSTANDING

The crowd built up real nice

Here are both teams waiting to come on - New York Rangers in blue Vs Florida Panthers.

Midway through the game I could hear this bloke YELLING OUT " The PUCK WAS IN, THE PUCK WAS ON THE LINE MORON" etc
This bloke !

Later I felt a bit crook , I asked for a doctor , they got me this one but all she did was blow me kisses - yes really , these were for me .

I must get some video together and up for you - it was INSANE when The Rangers scored - a FANTASTIC atmosphere.
THE best moment in NYC so far - without question
DW Drums rule !