Author Topic: Farewell to a Friend - Greg Berry  (Read 11348 times)

Offline Shaneus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Farewell to a Friend - Greg Berry
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2015, 11:53:03 PM »
We all celebrated Greg's life today. There was so much more to him than just the pinball stuff. His immediate family treated us as if we were not just his pinball family, but also part of his family. We were proud of the fact that his family NOW know how important he was for the pinball community, and how close his friends were to him. Thanks to all the pinball guys that turned up, the calls and the messages.

His prized Scared Stiff was set up in the Chapel, and provided all with some funny moments, as the attract mode call outs happened throughout the eulogies.

The family wish to pass on their thanks for everything the Pinball community have done - the well wishes and the tributes. It has helped them through a rough time in their lives. Every single message helped.

Greg was so many things to so many of us. He left us too soon. But today was a big step in the healing process.
Sounds like a wonderful celebration of his life. I can only hope that one of the random attract mode callouts from Scared Stiff was "Wake me up when you're done!". I think it would've suited his humour perfectly... though maybe having a Scared Stiff machine with coffins and such on it was humour enough :)