Author Topic: Flight 2000 Playfield arrives !  (Read 292 times)

Offline chris288

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Flight 2000 Playfield arrives !
« on: March 26, 2011, 01:32:06 AM »

Daniel - the top left area is the multiball launch. Three balls are captured and then you drop the targets for multiball.  That's from memory - the LAST time I remember playing this was 20 years ago. Yes there is an advnace unit and two kickers that launch multiball - unique to Stern. Same unit used in Freefall.

There are some youtube vids, here is a good one;

I would like to complete the collection of rarer Stern Widebodies - Flight 2000, Freefall, Viper and Split Second. My father operated a Big Game from the old days and I wish he kept it !

I agree Nino, I would love all the Stern widebodies.
F2K was always a favourite of mine. Out of all the places I ever played pinball I only ever came across 1 F2K in a place called ( I think ) Split Second Amusements in Barrack st Perth. From memory they also had Cheetah and Big Game and maybe Meteor. Meteor's were everywhere in Perth, But I only ever recall seeing 1 of each F2K, Big Game, Cheetah and Freefall.

Freefall I think was the most challenging game of the lot because a fair bit of luck more than skill was required to get multiball. I played it about 4 months ago at a guys place that I have bought a few things off over the years and he is selling it but wants around $3k. If it were absolutely Mickey Mouse perfect with new BG and Playfield and cab respray I would say it was worth it but the condition its in realistically its worth only $1300.

But yeah, sad that it will mosty likely never be repro'd but understandable considering the costs involved by CPR to actually do it.