Author Topic: Now that was way too long a wait - Just welcomed RFM into the line up!  (Read 4454 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Looking good there Nick.
Your display looks pretty good. If you find it is dark during some of the animations like Martian Happy Hour. The video amp mod may be a good idea.
Other again looks good. My RFM was my first pinball purchase . I too bought it from Oscar. My cabinet is quite rough though. I replace those standup targets as well, and lots of switches. I had to clean up the drop target mech, as i would drop very slowly.
I having been playing it with v1.6 . No resets during Martian Bowling so far..

Display is particularly good compared to a lot I have seen, but having watched some vids on the link you provided, the amp would still improve a lot.

But, brown connector sadly, and I am not confident fiddly with monitor stuff, very foreign to me and scared of messing something up. WG monitor though, maybe that has helped it retain it's quality?

And zero software issues, but I didn't play it with the 1.1 it came with much, got your 1.6 into it pretty much right away.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”