Aussie Pinball Forums > General Chat - Non Pinball/coin-opp Discussion

Lifes changes....

(1/5) > >>

pinnies4me:
Sold my house, went unconditional today....

Negotiating (read that as "looks pleasant on the outside but under it all is some really bitter fighting") my exit from my firm...

In a little while I'll be homeless and have no job....

I am slightly inebriated....well actuallyn really pished.....

I have also never been happier... gonna try and sneak in and kiss one four year old and one five year old little girl, then one very beautiful and understanding lady will get a cuddle while I fall asleep thinking of the new dawn...

Chuck:
There is nothing worse than being tied to people you can't stand by a business relationship. I fully understand. Best wishes to you. You will definitely come out on top.

ktm450:
That is bad news Nick, I hope it all works out for you mate  *%*
Any light at the end of this dark tunnel for you?

pinnies4me:

--- Quote from: Chuck on October 18, 2008, 03:46:13 AM ---There is nothing worse than being tied to people you can't stand by a business relationship.
--- End quote ---

You said it Chuck!

--- Quote from: ktm450 on October 18, 2008, 07:19:50 AM ---That is bad news Nick, I hope it all works out for you mate  *%*
Any light at the end of this dark tunnel for you?
--- End quote ---

Actually it’s all good news. So many possibilities will be available, just need to clear the head and find them!

Creech:
Good luck Nick. I'm sure you'll work your way through it. Look at it as a new beginning. Change is good!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version