Author Topic: Bank A Ball V's Kid Amigo  (Read 5789 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: Bank A Ball V's Kid Amigo
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 06:18:01 AM »
I love the score motor Mark that looks awsome  ^^^

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 10:46:10 PM »
Hey Mark
               Fount this coil and bracket doesnt look exactly the same as the one you need but it might work untill you find the exact one?  If you want to give it a try PM me your address and ill post it to you

mark jackson

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 11:40:12 PM »
Hi lads and lassies, ..thanks for the help with the parts. I'm after a set of new legs and bolts for the machine....also 200 X 47s globes. ... Do you know wherer might be the cheapest place? I've basically been working on the head for about 2 weeks. ... the 15 ball relays, 1, 10, 100 point relays, 10 point bell, replay unit, and the score reels....as well as starting to make my missing balls... it almost sounds painful!! I'll try some pics. Cheers, Mark

mark jackson

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2009, 11:45:46 PM »
...here's my first day on the arms/balls.... the other photos are before and after shots of the score reels, and the parts that need to be right if this reel is gonna work as it should....the sleeve, the barrel and the coil stop... the reel feels and sounds right now when you press in the plunger with a finger... Mark

Offline Pinballer

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 12:57:16 AM »
Can you please post info on the replacement balls for the backglass animation?  These are commonly missing on Bank-a-Ball games.  I'm sure many others would love to see a how-to posting on making your own.  Or even making them available for sale.

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 08:15:58 AM »
Hey Mark,

Been wondering where you got to....not much love around for these old girls on Aussie Pinball anymore  !!!

Great to see you have been putting in some serious time on your game and I also would be interested to see how you went about rebuilding the missing animation balls.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 04:19:09 PM »

Super job on the score motor - and I appreciate the attention to detail on the score reels and the arms/balls. Inspirational !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 07:31:05 PM »
Great Job Mark man i love the brass i must get a one with the brass one day ^^^

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 11:46:34 AM »
Wow Mark!  ^^^
Judging by your great work so far, this game is going to look sensational when finished .
Looking forward to more progress pics . As Tony said, there just isn't enough happening with EM's on this site.
Cheers
Dave
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 01:54:56 PM »
Wow Mark!  ^^^
Judging by your great work so far, this game is going to look sensational when finished .
Looking forward to more progress pics . As Tony said, there just isn't enough happening with EM's on this site.
Cheers
Dave

Yeah - EMs have seemed to have died a slow death on Aussie Pinball.... my interest here is going the same way

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 03:21:20 PM »
Wow Mark!  ^^^
Cheers
Dave

Yeah - EMs have seemed to have died a slow death on Aussie Pinball.... my interest here is going the same way
Feeling the same always love to see EM work being done

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 05:16:30 PM »
Wow Mark!  ^^^
Cheers
Dave

AWWWWW Dont be like that Tony... heres some pics of my nice new bumper caps on APOLLO to keep you going... looks so much yummier than the red and yellow i had on there ( hate yellow)

And one of the new coin entry plates i got... went with the Aqua colour on these... suits APOLLO much better

and finally the nice new deco red caps on PALOOKA... once again.. soooo much better than the crappy yellow ones - man this looks good now

Hope ya feel better pal

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 06:16:08 PM »
Great Pics there Gav.  Gotta agree re Palooka .. looks fantastic  ^^^
One day I wanna get an Apollo  !!!

Cheers
Dave
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 07:14:31 PM »
Dave,

APOLLO is my #1 game.. its definately my favourite to play - and tough too! Not that easy to beat this game, to go through the whole game and get SPECIAL lit let alone actually score it is harder than you think..

Love PALOOKA - real quirky looking machine, real pretty all lit up and fun also... Holy crap - how many "keepers" can a man have?

I managed 1 game on Bank A ball before breaking her up to restore, then put aside to come back to. Got a feeling APOLLO and this will go side by side - another cracker of a game ( just to get back on thread)

mark jackson

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 08:44:37 PM »
Howdy all, I managed to get the 15 balls up and running today...I still have to do a little 'painting' ...a couple of stripes, the lettering and circle in black, and I'll probably paint the arms the same colour as the ball it is for... I'll take more shots soon, but have a few others in the meantime. Cheers, Mark