Author Topic: Stern Dracula restore  (Read 5543 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: Stern Dracula restore
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2009, 05:59:48 PM »
I have a set of spinner decals and drop target decals I made if you are interested, let me know and I'll post them.

I'd definitely be interested in spinner decals, or even just the spinner artwork so i could redo mine to look original would be great ^^^ ^^^
I'd been thinking it'd be good to redo the spinner if i got the properly done artwork, as its a simple thing to redo.

Just as a side note... notice in the pics i have a standard drac bumper cap and body fitted in the place where there should be a dead bumper body and cap at the top of the playfield.. i now have the correct parts for this $#$
thanks to Cam, (big dog) who added these (and a few other bits n pieces) to a PBR order he was doing, as payment for work i did on one of his machines. MANY thanks for that mate!! muchly appreciated  ^^^ ^^^
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 06:01:35 PM by Mr Pinbologist »

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2009, 12:49:52 AM »
The help that goes on among the member on this site is sensational  Great work Cam  ^^^

Offline AskJacob

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Normanhurst (Sydney)
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2009, 02:03:09 PM »
I have a set of spinner decals and drop target decals I made if you are interested, let me know and I'll post them.

I'd definitely be interested in spinner decals, or even just the spinner artwork so i could redo mine to look original would be great ^^^ ^^^
I'd been thinking it'd be good to redo the spinner if i got the properly done artwork, as its a simple thing to redo.

No problems, just PM me your email address. It is a simple bit of art indeed, but the trick was to make it have the same kind of low quality silk screen print as the original, if the lines are too clean and tidy it looks out of place! My files are in inkscape (a free vector package) but they are compatible with adobe illustrator. If you don't want to bugger around with those files, I also have a PDF with a page full of spinners and drop targets. Just let me know what you'd prefer.

Cheers
Jacob

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2009, 03:23:57 PM »
PM sent, thanks Jacob

Offline big dog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Grafton
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2009, 04:31:54 PM »
No , thank you Mitch , love your work , you can borrow /fix my games any time. It's guys like you who inspire others to have a go... @@*   cheers