Author Topic: Wanted Gtb parts  (Read 366 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Wanted Gtb parts
« on: September 10, 2011, 09:19:00 PM »
Gtb upper playfield flipper and and shaft pref new, but good secondhand is fine and rubber.
Also gtb ball launcher new preferable or good secondhand.

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: Wanted Gtb parts
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 09:44:43 PM »
If u have no luck finding new flipper I have second hand one. 

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 10:43:22 PM »
Try our local Aussie distributors, Greg at RTBB stocks a lot of Gottlieb parts and is a member here:

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=gottlieb&osCsid=761652b968e1a9491f93769421c74087&x=9&y=8

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 09:47:21 PM »
If u have no luck finding new flipper I have second hand one.  

is that the smaller flipper for the mini playfield? and would that have a shaft as well? this is the two peice flipper with the retaining screw at the top of the flipper. cheers. i think the shaft on mine has a bend, as even with the rebuild it doesnt move smoothly in the bush. it was improved with rebuild but it just must have slight bend that is messing with it. send me a pm with cost and postage and ill take it off your hands, thanks again mate

and thank you for the link ill look for a shooter on that site, bloody kids pull on the shooter and hang off it with their full weight lol, and have broken the spring, i guess this is why some machines have push button shooters lol

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 09:51:55 PM »
Hi Jason
           I'll dig it out tomorrow and post a photo it is a smaller flipper and it has the shaft aswell.

Plunger might still be ok unless u cab see a bend the spring is easily replaced if it is jut the spring. 

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 10:01:52 PM »
Hi Jason
           I'll dig it out tomorrow and post a photo it is a smaller flipper and it has the shaft aswell.

Plunger might still be ok unless u cab see a bend the spring is easily replaced if it is jut the spring.  

yer i can see the spring is broken, it still works, but its a little lame, the plunger should be good for a while longer, i will buy another as spare just incase some dickhead bends it, also mate do you have an idea what length the posts are on this machine? i did notice a few of mine have some cracks and look a little brittle, im not at work and cant measure them, i came across some on that site above and reminded me and if im gonna put an order in i might buy a few, cheers if you dont know off hand that is ok thought i would ask just in case you do

and thank you for flipper
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:03:26 PM by Olivia_jason »

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 10:58:05 PM »
I think gottlieb posts are all the same length

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 12:29:54 AM »
I think gottlieb posts are all the same length

oh ok, i see they talk about width of them not height ok cheers

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 07:28:01 PM »
Hi Jason

hi mate, if you didnt go digging yet dont worry, i got a new flipper and shaft, if you have sent it then thats fine ill buy it any ways as spare,
i bought a few different return springs as well for the flipper,
when i installed the new flipper, it seemed to be better but still seemed not to return nicely, i got rid of the side style spring and used a spring on the center of the coil shaft, that fixed the problem, those side springs are shite. seems to upset the centering of the flipper shaft. problem fixed. i think williams flipper settups are better than these gtb settups.
its back up and running making cash again, customers were getting angry with the out of order sign lol

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 08:44:30 PM »
Shit I'm hopeless forgot all about it mate !@)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2011, 09:25:55 PM »
Shit I'm hopeless forgot all about it mate !@)

lol nah dont worry mate, i thought you had a heap on your plate, i didnt want to push the issue, youve already helped me out a shit load so im not concerned, i took a gamble on which one to buy, and it paid off so alls well in the end. cheers mate