Author Topic: Playfield Rotisserie - Sky Pilot's Design  (Read 8871 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Playfield Rotisserie - Sky Pilot's Design
« on: September 22, 2012, 09:09:09 PM »
Will have to study this one more.  ^^^

I will take a photo of my one for people to compare the designs. Yours is a deluxe model which would be much cheaper than the no frills model.!

I have included a link to the std $299 one that sells in Australia which works well, but the one I have incl on the Bayarea Amusements link below, needs to be placed on a table, and therefore isnt as movable as the one you have pictured. Your one has storage which is nice, and has inbuilt wheels.
The one I have used is perfect, but it costs $300. Anyone who is handy could build your one for a third of the purchase price of the steel one.
The $299 one can be stored easier, but the one u have wont take up much room anyway.

If anyone builds one, please give us all some photos and your feedback. Yours looks well designed for sure. Thanks for sharing Swinksy.

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=AC-ROT&Category_Code=NEW&PRoduct_Count=0

std expensive steel one below. no storage, not as portable. steel model works well but is entry level compared to swinksy model.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:33:21 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !