Author Topic: Wms Travel Time  (Read 3929 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: Wms Travel Time
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2010, 09:02:33 PM »
I got a few more touchups done today despite the shitty cold weather here, Armidale really is the arse end of the universe i reckon!!

Anyway, armed with heaters to warm the garage and a 150 watt floodlight shining onto the pf to warm the pf surface, seems to work well.
The sections of dark green had a few spots of paint loss, in the form of white dots which needed to be filled. I ended up using a green permanent marker to touch these spots up..

Pics show the results. This area shown wasnt all that bad really, i had tried on another worse section first but didnt get any pics  &^&
This worked better that expected, just dabbing the marker onto the dots, then wiping off the excess ink with a cloth dampened with Prepsol. I know it seems like a bit of a dodgey way to do this repair, but it worked well after a few wipes with the cloth and Prepsol and wont be easy to spot when the PF is finished.

I'll give it a bit of a polish up later on, it looks a bit dull at the moment becaused i gave it a light sand with 1200 grit wet&dry before touchup was done.

The pf will be mylar covered just as all my pf restores.