Author Topic: Machines With Leds ! Excellent Results. What A Difference. Photos.  (Read 22428 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
I finished doing LED's to TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES after a lousy few hours. It was very quick to do. What a difference.  $#$  I am doing FISHTALES probably next with the last bit of the TWISTER LED and clean job very close by.

I am just playing with the brand new video camera, and will work out how to upload the videos of the LED shop jobs of GILLIGANS, CONGO and TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES.

I think I will upload them to YOUTUBE and then place the links on here. Thats my mission tonight.  ^^^ At this rate, The LED shop jobs to all machines might be done alot quicker than planned. The extra 2,000 LEDs are on the way from my mate, and I will need them cause I am chewing through them very quickly. I am going to need one very serious LED plastic divider type storage case to place the dozens of different types into. Grabbing the right one sometimes is like digging thru a large handfull of coloured smarties to just pick out one colour.  concave, flat, frosted, 555, 44, angled, LEDs with extension arms. It does ya head in after a few hours.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !