Author Topic: Machines With Leds ! Excellent Results. What A Difference. Photos.  (Read 22429 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
In the past I have always purchased my LEDs from Mark when he had them on special. I just emailed him for a bulk purchase price and got a good deal.

The BULK purchase this time is thru a local friend who purchased a massive amount of BULK LEDs from someone in the USA and he passed on the savings to me from his BULK purchase. I have previously purchased cheap LEDs from China directly, and half of them didnt even work. So now its only Mark, or thru the USA etc.
The price works out for me to be apx 22 cents each for quality LEDs via my friends BULK deal.

Get quotes from Mark C, Cointaker, Pinball Life etc etc. Check with RTBB as well. Most people arent going to order enough LEDs to do 30 machines like I have but shop local if u can, or get quotes etc. All companies are great to deal with. Demand excellent postage prices if u are buying in bulk. Dont trust the standard postage calculator that u see on the various web sites. Send a personal email explaining your specific order and your post code etc, and u find the postage costs drop by over 50 percent.

I am thinking of buying in 20,000 (twenty thousand) LEDs in and doing some AP deals to pass on the great prices I can achieve. More on that later.   ^^^
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 08:32:25 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !