Author Topic: Looking for a couple of pop bumber score switches GTB sys80  (Read 181 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Looking for a couple of pop bumber score switches GTB sys80
« on: November 26, 2012, 08:19:04 AM »
Hi guys
I am Looking for a couple of pop bumber score switches GTB sys80 (the bottom switch)
does any one know where i can get these from or does any one have a couple of good new or used ones they can sell me?

thanks
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
If nobody else can help I probably have a couple of very scungy ones kicking around???
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
cheers
the ones that are in the machine have snapped off  :lol
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Have you got a pic next to a ruler?

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Hi guys
I am Looking for a couple of pop bumber score switches GTB sys80 (the bottom switch)
does any one know where i can get these from or does any one have a couple of good new or used ones they can sell me?

thanks

I'm placing an order with PBR shortly and I'd be happy to source the part number and include it in my order. Just let me know Andy. What game is it for and I'll look it up.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Hi guys

thanks

I'm placing an order with PBR shortly and I'd be happy to source the part number and include it in my order. Just let me know Andy. What game is it for and I'll look it up.

thanks Nino
it's for a Super Orbit and it looks just like the bottom switch in the photo home pin has posted
I need 2 please.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Hi guys

thanks

No worries Andrew - I place an order for two (24 in the picture).
thanks Nino
it's for a Super Orbit and it looks just like the bottom switch in the photo home pin has posted
I need 2 please.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia